Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping And Delivery
A confirmation email containing a tracking link will be sent as soon as your order has been dispatched from our fulfillment centre.
Generally, it will take 2 working days for us to process your order and dispatch. Depending on your location, please refer to this link on shipping time estimates.
Return And Exchange
If you received a defective Product, you may return the Product to us within fourteen (14) days of receipt. Please contact us at email@example.com along with a snapshot your order ID and customer support shall attend to this as soon as possible
Only if our fulfillment centre has not processed the order. Typically, an order is processed on the morning of the following day after an order is placed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Please contact us at email@example.com and customer support shall attend to this as soon as possible.
Products And Sizing
Yes, they are suitable for all skin types, even on sensitive skin. Bamboo coal fiber inhibits bacterial metabolism causing fewer allergic skin reactions than other fibers sterilized with antimicrobial agents.
Just Better Socks are manufactured in Malaysia.
The size chart on the product page is the general grading outlines we have for our styles. Please pick socks size according to shoe size labeled on the chart.
Fabrics And Care
Taking care of Bamboo clothing is as easy as using it. It is washed in normal water, having ideally 40 degrees Celsius temperature using mild detergent. Avoid adding bleaching, tumble drying and dry cleaning.
There are so many factors that can impact the life of a pair of socks, but we always expect our bamboo socks to last for at least 6-12 months. We recommend socks to be washed after each use for them to last longer.
- The burn time for the 1.6oz candle is approximately 14 hours, with a burn time of 2 hours each session.
- The burn time for the 3.1oz candle is approximately 23 hours, with a burn time of 2 hours each session.
Using 100% natural soy wax without additives or mixture of other waxes may result in some uneven surfaces. Not to worry, the burn time and scent remain unaffected!
We source our natural soy wax from USA. As for the fragrance oils, they are from UK. The jars are by a local supplier.
Yes, we use 100% natural soy wax and sustainable fragrance oils.
Always trim the wick before or after every burn, about 1/4” before every relighting. You can use a wick trimmer or a scissor for the trimming. This will ensure a safe and clean burn.
1. Trim the wick
2. Let the candle burn up to 2-3 hours, allowing the wax to melt to the edges of the jar every burn to prevent tunneling - especially on the first burn.
3. Safety First: Never leave a burning candle unattended. Don’t burn for more than 4 hours at a time, and burn on a heat resistant and flat surface.
4. You may leave about 1cm of wax in the jar to prevent your glass jar from cracking or damage from overheating.